How it Works
All of our stores offer a walk-in service so feel free to pop in with your device and a member of staff will be able to help you. We suggest you book an appointment before you come.
We are also able to perform repairs while you wait but please check directly with the location you will be visiting to see when they can fit you in and to ensure if they have the required parts in stock for your mobile.
The majority of our most common repairs are completed within 30 Minutes; devices with uncommon issues will generally have a longer turnaround of 1-7 working days.
We come to you
You can visit our website for booking this service and select one of the available slots. Otherwise, to check if any appointment is available, you can call us for booking at 07380990499. You can also send us an email at [email protected]
The area we cover at the moment Kingston upon Thames, Norbiton, Surbiton, Teddington, Hampton Hill, Twickenham, Richmond, New Malden, East Molesey, and any area within 5 miles of our Store (KT1 1QT).
- iRepair Zone Queensway London
- 145 Clarence St, Kingston UK
- iRepair 4U Camden, High Street, London
- 136 Putney High Street SW15 1RR
One of our experts will visit you wherever you want. We come to your office, home, hotel, or any other location you choose within our radius, and fix your phone in front of you. It only takes about 30-40 minutes normally – there is no need to stop what you are doing.
We will only charge you once the repair is done successfully.
You can send your device to us by using any insured mail service independently. If you are sending your device, please wrap your phone or tablet safely. We suggest you use the Insured Mail service which will cost you around £7. Our fast turnaround postal repair service can be taken in 3 easy steps;
- Book your repair, write the reference number and IMEI number on paper, and enclose it with your device.
- Package your device in a padded/bubble envelope and send it to us. Please send your device to
iRepair Zone 145 Clarence Street, Kingston upon Thames KT1 1QT
- Once we receive your device, we will contact you and start repairing it immediately. After your device is fixed we will send you a confirmation email. We always return devices with recorded mail services.
Pick Up & Return
We can arrange for same-day pick-up if you live within 5 miles of our store (KT1 1QT), for this option please call us at 07380990499. You can also send us an email at [email protected]
For even more convenience, we can arrange to have your device collected from anywhere in the mainland UK (except Northern Ireland and parts of Scotland). We recommend you select our Free Mail-in Pack, which includes our custom-designed box (to ensure your device is protected during transit) and a pre-addressed delivery bag for convenience. Just be sure to select this option at checkout.
Prepare Your Device
- Back up your data if possible. We do not delete data or internal storage so it is optional.
- If possible remove the passcode/password or include it with your phone so we can test the phone after repair. If you are not able to do that, we might not be able to test your mobile and it will delay the process.
- Remove the Sim Card and micro SD card.
- Hold on to any accessories.
- Write the Order Number or your name on the outside of the package
For walk-in service, after your device is fixed, you can pay cash in store or you can use any major debit/credit card as a payment method.
If we come to you to fix your device, you can pay after your mobile is fixed. You can pay by cash or by using any Debit/Credit card.
If you are sending your device to us using any postal/courier service, we will inform you once your device is fixed. You can pay over the phone or via bank transfer by using the following bank details.
Details for Bank Transfer (BACS)
Fone Gadgets & Accessories LTD
Sort Code: 30-94-77
Bank: Lloyds Bank
Reference: Please use your repair reference as a payment reference.