London Mobile Gadgets LTD T/A iRepair Zone is currently looking for a full-time Marketing Executive to join our store in London on a 40-hour contract. The role of the Marketing Executive is to oversee the daily operations of a growing sales team. This is a full-time digital marketing role, so we are looking for an individual with similar positions and who has knowledge of all sales and digital marketing channels. The Marketing Executive will support the direction of the company by distributing key information to departments, offering technical advice to sales staff, coordinating store openings, resolving customer complaints, and supervising company social media channels.
Assist with the planning, implementation, and monitoring of marketing campaigns that help meet new and existing customer’s needs. Provide marketing support for the company. Be responsible for marketing materials in both digital and hard copy formats.
Oversee the development of the company websites. Ensure brand and tone of voice guidelines are followed, and all communications are clear, fair, and not misleading to customers. Maintain a strong working relationship and collaborate with relevant partners across the business. Manage social media news feed. Ensure all projects are delivered on time/budget/brief.
- Manage production of marketing collateral and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Communicate with the public relations team and advertising development staff.
- Manage the marketing team.
- Manage communication during a crisis.
- The execution of the agreed marketing strategy across all channels including advertising, direct marketing, web marketing
- Retail marketing experience in businesses with a track record of successful marketing experience
- Ability to work within a multicultural environment
- First-class communication and writing skills
- Strong understanding of growing Social Media Channels (Growing Engagement & Paid Ads)
- Liaises with other senior staff to determine the range of goods or services to be sold
- Discusses employers or clients’ requirements, plans and monitors surveys and analyses of customer’s reactions to products
- Examines and analyses sales figures, advises on and monitors marketing campaigns and promotional activities
- Controls the recruitment and training of staff
- Produces and/or assesses reports and recommendations concerning marketing and sales strategies
- Marketing or Digital Marketing Experience: Minimum 6 months desirable but not essential
We offer good employee benefits including a 30% staff discount as well as a competitive salary.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000-£28,000/- per year
- Employee discount
- Referral program
8 to 10 hours shift
Application Closing Date: 17/12/2023
|Minimum 6 months