London Mobile Gadgets LTD T/A iRepair Zone is currently looking for a full-time Shop Supervisor to join our store in to join our store in London on a 40-hour contract. At iRepair Zone we are committed to providing excellent customer service, as well as a fun shopping and working environment.
Reporting to the Store Manager, the role of the Supervisor is to lead by example by delivering excellent customer service and providing feedback and coaching to the sales team, contributing to the overall success of the store. The Supervisor’s responsibilities include opening and closing the store as well as running the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the retail and repair personnel.
- Oversee the presentation of store merchandise.
- Recruit, guide, mentor, correct, and train staff.
- Assess personal and team job performance.
- Ensure the cleanliness and display readiness of products.
- Manage inventory and maintain stock availability.
- Guarantee precision and adherence to company standards in promotional activities.
- Enforce health and safety protocols.
- Monitor the local competitive landscape.
- Coordinate and allocate staff timetables.
- Motivate and guide retail sales staff to reach sales objectives.
- Address and resolve customer complaints, problems, and inquiries.
- Partner with management colleagues in managing day-to-day sales floor and back office operations.
- Work both independently and as a part of the management team to drive results, set standards & manage staff, and work toward the achievement of shared goals of the business.
- To act as Duty, Primary or Secondary Manager when scheduled, carrying out the responsibilities & duties of those roles; whilst working on own responsibilities, delegated tasks, and towards shared goals.
- Strengthens others through consistent coaching and feedback while driving the productivity and morale of the team. Sets and communicates sales goals. Holds self and others accountable to high-performance standards and collates accurate sales information using tools provided.
- Demonstrates commitment to equality, diversity, and inclusion in all actions.
- Supports Core Values of “People, Experience, Revenue, and Brand”, through inspiring communication, integrity, and passion.
- Priorities“Teamwork, Enjoyment, Efficiency and Results” in all work.
- Considers the impact of actions on the individual, team, and organization.
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining standards.
- Achieve financial and productivity goals, as agreed with the management team, through appropriate actions and use of skills.
- Work proactively and positively towards individual and team goals, including sales targets, promotion goals, and group incentives.
- Ownership of own areas of responsibility, effectively supporting the daily operations and goals of the management team
- Sets priorities and manages time effectively and efficiently.
Related Qualification and Skills:
- Passion for interacting with customers.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Success in working in a team environment.
- Proven ability to create a positive work environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to listen to feedback and take constructive action
- Proficient in Excel and Outlook
We offer good employee benefits including a 30% staff discount as well as a competitive salary
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000/- Per year
- Employee discount
- Referral program
8 to 10 hours shift
Additional responsibilities and duties will be assigned based on the needs of the business.
If you believe you have what it takes to join the iRepair Zone, please drop your CV at iRepair Zone, 58A Queensway, London W2 3RL or, you can email your CV at [email protected]
Application Closing Date: 17/12/2023
|Time management, Work in Team Environment, Excellent Communication, Proficient in Excel and Outlook